Got a Jelly Roll itching to be used? Then come join the Jelly Roll Quilt-A-Long being offered by Moose on the Porch Quilts! It's free, you choose your own fabric, you work at your own pace, and you could win a prize! How easy can it get?  I wanted to do something that used only fabric from my stash and this fit the bill perfectly.  This first picture shows my fabrics.  The jelly roll consist of solid colors (they are bright of course.  What else would I choose?) so I decided to add a bit of pazzaz with the red and white stripe. I plan to use the black and white polkadot fabric for the sashing.  I think I will wait until all the blocks are done before I pick out a border.  

Here are blocks one and two.  The first block used all of the fabrics. I thought that was very cool!  The second block used only 4 fabrics.  I debated on changing it after I had it all put together. I think it would look better with the stripes going diagonally.  But then I decided I had better things to do than to rip out quilt blocks! LOL I'll wait until all blocks are done and then take another look.

This last picture is the latest block. The original block has just a solid block in the middle but I changed it a little bit because I want to have some of the red and white stripe in each block.  This is a fun quilt-a-long.  I like the mystery factor and look forward to each installment. It comes out on Monday. Cross your fingers I win a prize!